Chat Zone Forums
Login here! Not registered? Click register!

Chat Zone Forums
Login here! Not registered? Click register!

Chat Zone Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chat Zone Forums

A place to chat about anything and everything!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the forum! Have fun and get chatting!

~Abortion~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Corgz
Admin
Admin
Corgz

~Abortion~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Abortion~   ~Abortion~ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 7:48 am

a·bor·tion/əˈbôrSHən/
Noun:

The deliberate termination of a human pregnancy.
A miscarriage.

Personally, I believe every woman should definetly have a right to keep or get rid of her baby, but the man must have a say in it all. I think that if both agree to have the abortion (man & woman i mean) they should be able to have it. If one disagrees, than they shouldn't be allowed. I also think that there should be government grants or whatever to hospitals so they can give out free abortions to anyone under the age of 18 to avoid teenage mothers.

Don't hate Razz

Back to top Go down
https://chatzone.editboard.com
Zuko
Shy Chatter
Shy Chatter
Zuko

~Abortion~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Abortion~   ~Abortion~ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 6:57 pm

I think it does depend on the situation.

If a woman just wasn't smart enough to have safe sex and she got pregnant I don't think she should be allowed to have an abortion. If a woman got raped or she would die when she would bring birth or the child would be seriously diseased, I think abortion should be allowed.
If it brings serious issues to the mother we can't tell her to deal with it and just give birth. At the end it is her body and we have no right of telling her what to do with it.

And, yes, the father should have a say in it. How unfair would it be if the mother gets abortion while the man wants a child; it's a child of them both and just because the mother carries it doesn't mean that she has more rights over their child than her husband.
Back to top Go down
Corgz
Admin
Admin
Corgz

~Abortion~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Abortion~   ~Abortion~ I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 4:41 am

I defineteley think that the father should have say, without him, the situation wouldn't have arisen.
Back to top Go down
https://chatzone.editboard.com
Sponsored content

~Abortion~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Abortion~   ~Abortion~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Abortion~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chat Zone Forums :: General Chatter :: Mature Chat-
Jump to: